Waste processing manager – J Dickinson & Sons
J Dickinson & Sons are proud to be a family-owned and run company with over 80 years’ experience in the recycling and skip hire industry. At the heart of our business is the desire to provide a professional and accessible service whilst serving to dispose of waste in an efficient and environmentally friendly manner. You will work with our Yard Manager to ensure smooth running of operations to reflect the waste received and equipment available.
Ensuring the organisation of stock and associated records are maintained accurately, to facilitate both safe and effective operations and to maintain stock integrity. You will continuously monitor plant to minimize breakdowns and identify and plan appropriate preventative maintenance, while assisting the Yard Manager, Workshop Manager and Fitters in looking to improve on the plants operational running time and plan to ensure all maintenance and cleaning schedules are adhered to. Where required, you will operate mobile and static plant equipment adhering to all Safe Working Procedures and Works Rules.
Company Benefits Package:
- Full Time – GBP40,000 – 45,000
- Training and Development opportunities funded by the Company – there is a genuine opportunity to progress.
- Use of Company Pick-up Truck
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Private dental and optical insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Employee Referral programme
Contact Diana [email protected] to apply.
J Dickinson & Sons (Horwich ltd.), The Materials Recycling Facility, Bolton BL6 5BN
- Electric Outdoor Garden Patio Heater, 2000w Electric Quartz Free Standing...
SALE PRICE: £82.00YOU SAVE: £17.99 This Electric Garden Patio Heater is a must have for your garden/outdoor setting. With 3 different heat […]
- Halloween Christmas Projector Lights Outdoor Indoor, Jane Choi Waterproof LED...
SALE PRICE: £33.99YOU SAVE: £2.00 About this item This fits your . by entering your model number. 【16 Switchable Slides & 10 Ocean Wave […]