In the dock: Weekly round-up of hearings at Wycombe Magistrates’ Court
- Katrina Green, 47, of Batchelors Way, Chesham. Assault by beating of an emergency worker in Chesham on August 22, 2020. Discharged conditionally for 12 months.
- Adrian Neilson, 47, of Somerset Way, Iver. Failing to provide a specimen for analysis when suspected of having driven a vehicle in Buckinghamshire on January 19, 2020. Fined GBP519.
Costs GBP302. Disqualified from driving for 12 months. Driving without third party insurance in Somerset Way, Iver, on January 19, 2020.
No separate penalty.
- Paul Arthurs, 25, of Chandler Drive, Aylesbury. Failing without reasonable excuse to comply with the requirements of a community order made by Banff Sheriffs Court on July 27 and August 1. Community order made.
Fined GBP122. Costs GBP60.
- Charlotte Basran, 41, of Pound Lane, Marlow. Exceeding the 30mph speed limit in Parkway, Marlow, on December 16, 2020.
Fined GBP76. Costs GBP124. Disqualified from driving for six months.
- Sam Hopkins, 29, of Walton Place, Western Turville.
Wilfully obstructing the highway in Bowood Lane, Wendover, on April 7. Discharged conditionally for 12 months. Costs GBP272.
- Andrew McMaster, 33, of the A413, Wendover.
Criminal damage under GBP5,000. On May 12, at the Jones Hill Woods HS2 Construction Site, Wendover, damaged a truck of unknown value. Discharged conditionally for 12 months.
Compensation GBP750. Obstructing or disrupting a person engaged in lawful activity. On May 12, at Jones Hill Woods HS2 Construction Site, Wendover, entered as a trespasser and interfered with the use of a vehicle.
Discharged conditionally for 12 months.
- Joshua Gardiner, 28, of Norfolk Terrace, Aylesbury. Driving over the drug drive limit in Broughton Avenue, Aylesbury, on July 9, 2020. Fined GBP300.
Costs GBP654. Disqualified from driving for 12 months.
- Lyla Hassib, 38, of Watermead, Aylesbury. Assault by beating of an emergency worker in Aylesbury on October 24, 2020.
Compensation GBP150. Costs GBP119. Possession of a controlled class A drug. On October 24, 2020, in Aylesbury, had a quantity of cocaine in their possession.
Fined GBP120. Cocaine to be forfeited and destroyed. Failing to surrender to custody at Wycombe Magistrates’ Court on June 2.
No separate penalty.
- Alexander Simonds, 41, of Brooks Mews, Aylesbury. Possession of a knife or sharply pointed article in a public place. On August 7, at London Waterloo, had a bradle in their possession.
Fined GBP120. Costs GBP119. Bradle to be forfeited and destroyed.
It is established in the UK that court cases should be heard in public.
This principle of open justice is acclaimed on a number of grounds: as a safeguard against judicial error and as a deterrent to perjury, to assist the deterrent function of trials and to permit the revelation of matters of public interest.
Costs include victim surcharge and courts charges.
- Silver Chrome Fountain Pen Scriveiner – Stunning Luxury Pen with 24K Gold...
SALE PRICE: £44.99YOU SAVE: £9.00 About this item This fits your . by entering your model number. ★ ENJOY THE FEEL OF A TRUE LUXURY PEN IN YOUR […]
- Hobbygift GB8450 Cantilever 3 Tier Sewing Box Light, Wood, Mid Shade Wooden,...
RRP PRICE: £53.99SALE PRICE: £38.99YOU SAVE: £15.00 About this item Features 3 tiers to store and organise sewing accessories and haberdashery […]
- Dahle 507 Rotary Trimmer 2020 Model (Cutting Performance up to 8 Sheets / DIN...
RRP PRICE: £34.99SALE PRICE: £29.93YOU SAVE: £5.06 This fits your . by entering your model number. A new cutting machine generation for fast and […]
- Sntieecr Resin Accessories Decoration Kit, Resin Jewelry Making Supplies Kit...
RRP PRICE: £39.99SALE PRICE: £32.99YOU SAVE: £7.00 Jewellery-Making Kits: Package with 12 x resin glitter, 12 x coarse and fine glitter for resin, […]